You can sign up for our ambassador program here https://www.hackerrank.com/campus-ambassador-program.
Thank you for your interest in our Ambassador Program. Our goal is to be the largest developer community in the world and your efforts play a critical role in making that happen. Our Ambassador program is completely self-serve and once you apply, you are automatically considered.
Here is a quick snapshot of our goals:
- Drive students to compete in HackerRank Contests and CodeSprints. Check out upcoming CodeSprints https://www.hackerrank.com/contests.
- Host your own university CodeSprint on HackerRank
- Introduce HackerRank to Computer Science professors/TAs who teach programming courses
We also made our contest platform self-service. This means you can now create your own contest and add any challenges from our extensive library of 1,300+ challenges across multiple domains to your private contest.
To create a contest, you will need to:
1) Create a HackerRank account - www.hackerrank.com
2) Create a contest - https://www.hackerrank.com/administration/contests/create
3) Share your customized url with all coders you would like to invite to your contest.
When you are ready to publish/share your contest on our college contest page just email us the necessary info (i.e. link to your contest) and we will add it on our end.
Lastly, we are unable to give away any swag (e.g. t-shirt) at this time. We will update you when this changes.
You can also join our Facebook Contest and Challenge Creation group https://www.facebook.com/groups/hackerrankcreators/.