When you finish the first version of your code, click Run Code button to run your solution against one or more small sample test cases. Once you're confident your solution covers the entire problem, click Submit to run it against the entire set of test cases (or bots) and get a score for the challenge. Don't worry if you don't pass all the test cases, you can always rework your code and submit it again for an updated score. The score that shows up on the leaderboard will be the one for your top-scoring submission.
Articles in this section
- I don't understand the problem statement, what should I do?
- I passed the sample test cases but am failing the additional test cases!
- Why does my code work fine on my machine but not on HackerRank??
- Are there any shortcut keys?
- What happens after I submit my code?
- Can my code write to a file?
- How do I debug my code?
- How do I test and submit my code?
- How do I write my code?
- Challenge Environment