Read the statement a few more times, and check the Discussions tab to see if another coder posted something that will help you. If you still find it confusing, ask for help! If there's something in the problem statement you find misleading and think could be improved, submit feedback about the challenge and mention the specific sections you find confusing. Comments like "The challenge is confusing!" don't communicate enough information for people to know what you're talking about, so it's always best to be courteous and specific (e.g., "The second paragraph confuses me; is the graph directed or undirected?") when asking for help.
Articles in this section
- I don't understand the problem statement, what should I do?
- I passed the sample test cases but am failing the additional test cases!
- Why does my code work fine on my machine but not on HackerRank??
- Are there any shortcut keys?
- What happens after I submit my code?
- Can my code write to a file?
- How do I debug my code?
- How do I test and submit my code?
- How do I write my code?
- Challenge Environment