We run your code against hidden test cases. Depending on the output your code produced, you can get the following verdicts:
- Accepted. Congratulations, your code passed all the test cases! It's time to solve a new challenge!
- Wrong Answer. The output your code produced didn't match the output expected by the test case. Rethink your approach and think about whether you misunderstood the problem or missed a corner case.
- Terminated due to timeout. Your code doesn't solve the problem efficiently enough! If you write a O(2n) solution when n = 100, it will surely time out and you're going to need to optimize your algorithm. The time limits are different for each language (some languages are slower than others), and you can see the limits for all the languages we support at our Environment page.
- Runtime error/Segmentation Fault. Your code terminated unexpectedly. Did you overrun your array? Is your code trying to divide by zero?
- Abort Called. Are you using too many resources? Maybe an array you created is too large and exceeds the memory limit, or an assert statement in your code is failing.
After you submit your code, hover your mouse cursor over the icon for each test case to view the verdicts and runtime for each test case your code was tested against.
Please sign in to leave a comment.